Gyproc Installation


Gypsum board, known best under the trademarked name as Gyproc®, are panels of gypsum plaster pressed between thick sheets of paper that are used to create interior walls and ceilings. In layman's terms, this is what is generally referred to as drywall.

Needless to say, Gyproc® installation is our specialty. We have nearly 35 years of Gyproc® experience and consider ourselves to be the best installers in the entire lower mainland.

If you’re a homeowner, business owner, general contractor or architect with the need for an experienced specialty drywaller, contact us today.